Posted by Rich-CA on September 17, 2007 at 20:44:46:
I would consider this a convoluted way to get control of your property without actually paying for it. If you own 10% and the other owns 90% and the Trustee is a friend of the other party, where does this leave you? Even if they make decisions based on a vote of the ownership, you get 10 votes to their 90?
If they want a triple net lease, write one up. if they want an option to buy, write one up. Why should they get your advantages of ownership without paying you?