Equity Trust - Posted by Tom (WA)

Posted by Tom (WA) on August 21, 2005 at 20:12:25:

Garry, I recently put a client/friend with them with quite a bit of money. He is in a panic because he said that in addition to the site not working, that Thursday and Friday no one answered their phones and his email came back as undeliverable. With all three of those it does get ones attention. It will be easier to follow up after the week-end. I’ve got about 8 accounts with them with my family.

Equity Trust - Posted by Tom (WA)

Posted by Tom (WA) on August 21, 2005 at 14:29:25:

Anyone have any current info on Equity Trust. Web site not up, not answering phones, email returned. ???

Re: Equity Trust - Posted by Tom (WA)

Posted by Tom (WA) on August 22, 2005 at 11:39:21:

I just spoke with Equity Trust. They had severe weather and everything was down. I have put my client/friend at ease (myself, too).

Re: Equity Trust - Posted by Dave Fl.

Posted by Dave Fl. on August 22, 2005 at 05:27:18:

Its 6:30 AM Monday here in Florida. I just brought up Equity Trusts website and it all looks good to me.
Maybe they all just took a long weekend or it was company maintenance time, or perhaps someone will call and ask what happened.
Dave Fl.

Re: Equity Trust - Posted by Garry (Ohio)

Posted by Garry (Ohio) on August 21, 2005 at 19:46:33:

They did a whole closing package for me last Wednesday. No contact since but did notice site was down when I tried a few moments ago (attempt prompted by your comment).