Everyones Same"Special Report" - Posted by Jon

Posted by Heather -Tx on September 05, 2003 at 08:10:18:

Same ones that are here in Texas… a Sell your house in 9 days, ( I know who this one is :slight_smile: /wave!

And bandits saying FREE Report, stop foreclosure… Free report sell your house… yada yada. I always wondered if these got calls, seeing as I would think SCAM as soon as I read that LOL Maybe it’s just me.

Heather_Tx

Everyones Same"Special Report" - Posted by Jon

Posted by Jon on September 04, 2003 at 16:05:16:

Who created this “Special Report” that every single investor has on their website and hands out. Maybe not the exact one but it is.

Not to say i’m not going to use it but it seems as if everyone is using it . Is the creator of the idea that good. How do we all have the same material.

Is the business doing really well for everyone across the country to be doing the same thing. And not change their material.

Are you speaking about REALTOR® sites? - NTXT - Posted by Brent_IL

Posted by Brent_IL on September 04, 2003 at 22:04:26:

I have no clue what you are talking about - Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA)

Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA) on September 04, 2003 at 21:58:14:

Jon----------

Is this some sort of teaser advertising?

What are you talking about?

Good InvestingRon Starr***

Re: Everyones Same"Special Report" - Posted by Wm-pa

Posted by Wm-pa on September 04, 2003 at 17:04:13:

Please, I don’t have it, where can I get this special report? Please e-mail me a copy if you could?

Thanks
Wm-pa

Re: I have no clue what you are talking about - Posted by Hank FL

Posted by Hank FL on September 04, 2003 at 23:54:44:

He’s talking about the “How To Sell Your House In 9 Days” report that so many use. There are a few less popular reports that are out there but that is the one that he must be curious about.

Re: I have no clue what you are talking about - Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA)

Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA) on September 05, 2003 at 24:57:06:

Hank–(FL)-------------

Thank you for the information. I have never seen that report and don’t remember hearing of it. Perhaps I got some spam about and deleted without reading it.

Interestingly enough, there is somebody here in Oakland, CA, who has been putting up bandit signs “Sell you house in 9 days.”

Good InvestingRon Starr*****