Experienced MH'ers-read Lonnie's books again! - Posted by Rick

Posted by Karl (OH) on March 13, 2000 at 23:18:03:

Rick,

Good tip! It’s been about 10 weeks since I got started, and I hate to admit I haven’t had a chance to open Deals on Wheels since this tornado hit. There’s no doubt another read would probably help make more sense of what I’m experiencing, now that I’m into it everyday. Next week I’m taking a vacation to the beaches of Georgia for a week, I’ll take DOW and MMWMH with me, and will check them out thoroughly again, I’ll see what I’ve been doing wrong this whole time.

How are you and Lia doing with the business? Hope its all going great!

Karl Kleiner

Experienced MH’ers-read Lonnie’s books again! - Posted by Rick

Posted by Rick on March 13, 2000 at 21:19:35:

You know today I saw Lonnie’s books laying around, and I thought to myself, “even though I have done many Lonnie deals now and the whole concept seems so simple, let’s read the books again for fun.”

Now it goes without saying that if you are a newbie to this business, you MUST read at least the first book before doing much, or you could find yourself in trouble.

But as I read, I couldn’t believe how much information I had forgotten/not fully put into use, and how much more clear everything became reading from an experienced point of view.

If you ever hit a slow point in your “Lonnie dealing career”, or you ever just want a boost, try reading the books a second or third time…I think you’ll be surprised!

And Lonnie’s tapes too! - Posted by Tony-VA

Posted by Tony-VA on March 14, 2000 at 24:37:37:

Better still, listen to his tape course. I picked up several vital tips in that audio course while driving around. That course paid for itself on the very first deal after I bought it. I was listening to the tapes while driving to do a deal that would have been an expensive mistake had I not had that tape in.

I think these tapes are great for both new and experienced lonnie investor for the same reasons you mentioned above. I highly recommend the tapes. As with the books, they will pay for themselves very quickly and continue to make you more money and help polish your business plan. Those that forgo buying the tapes are really missing out.

Tony-VA