Faxing realtors - Posted by Arnold

Posted by docniss on July 20, 2005 at 17:04:25:

What’s with the crack about Sheets??? I went through the coaching and have learned a lot and am being successful to boot.

Faxing realtors - Posted by Arnold

Posted by Arnold on July 20, 2005 at 14:59:04:

In a book I just read about flipping properties the author suggests faxing 25 realtors a list letter explaining what you are looking for. I have never had any success with realtors in the past. Have any of you done this and found it to be worthwhile? Seems to me that every realtor has access to the same MLS as the others and that this would be redundant. Is this worth my time?

Re: Faxing realtors - Posted by Darren

Posted by Darren on July 20, 2005 at 15:07:29:

Couldn’t hurt. 20 of them may pitch your letter, but 5 may be interested. What you’re doing is trying to find the ones who are hungry enough to work with you. Most will not be diligent enough to search listings for you everyday. The one who does gets offers made through him/her and gets a commission check. The agent needs to know you are for real or he/she will write you off quickly as a Sheets course owner wannabe.

Re: Faxing realtors - Posted by Phil

Posted by Phil on July 20, 2005 at 21:07:36:

I agree with Docniss on Sheets. I am not ashamed to say that Carlton Sheet’s courses provided me with a wealth of knowledge AND inspiration 5 years ago. Then I took some of Joe Kaiser?s courses and R/E marketing courses. I am enjoying moderate success thanks to these guys and investors on this board. This would have taken me many more years to figure this stuff out on my own.