feedback on "Grand Kahuna" package. - Posted by Evan

Posted by Evan on October 29, 2003 at 11:55:07:

Yes, thank you very much, that was the course I was enquiring about. With so much information to choose from I have found it a bit challenging to make a choice as how to procede. I will order the program and give it my best effort. Thank’s again!

feedback on “Grand Kahuna” package. - Posted by Evan

Posted by Evan on October 28, 2003 at 23:53:48:

Hi,
Would anyone who has experience using the information in this package reccomend this for a novice REI? I live in S. Florida and am interested in employing strategies that are fairly safe, do not require much money and credit and will create cash flow over several months or less. I realize alot has to do with my effort and desire. I have been perusing many of the courses on this site and have had a hard time choosing. I am very glad I found this site, the sense of community is terrific. If you have any other suggestions I would really appreciate hearing from you!

Sincerely,
Evan

Re: feedback on “Grand Kahuna” package. - Posted by Barry (FL)

Posted by Barry (FL) on October 29, 2003 at 09:06:10:

I think a couple of the guru’s have a “Grand Kahuna” course. If you are talking about The Frances Sub 2 course, I close on a deal I did with their stuff in a couple of weeks 20+K profit. If you ask me, it was well worth it!

Hope This Helps,
Barry (FL)