Financing question - Posted by Senator

Posted by Dave T on January 21, 2000 at 02:49:59:

I’ll just send you one.

Financing question - Posted by Senator

Posted by Senator on January 20, 2000 at 12:09:17:

Does anyone know of any software available for financing property? I’m getting a headache using the old financial calculator…especially prepaying on a note held by a seller.

Senator…Alabama

Senator where are you? I am in Bham - Posted by Michael

Posted by Michael on January 21, 2000 at 08:39:29:

Perhaps we could do some networking…what sort of deals are you pursuing? I am getting into Lonnie deals and am interested in flipping, lease options, etc as well…also trying to rent a house I own now.

Michael

Re: Financing question - Posted by Dave T

Posted by Dave T on January 20, 2000 at 23:06:41:

Have you considered your spreadsheet program?

I use Miscrosoft Excel 97. The spreadsheet has all the financial functions needed to create an amortization table. Once created, just add any prepayments to the principal component for that month. The spreadsheet takes care of computing the remaining principal and adjusts the interest and principal payments for the remaining payment periods accordingly.

Re: Financing question - Posted by Michael Morrongiello American Note

Posted by Michael Morrongiello American Note on January 20, 2000 at 16:50:50:

If you are looking for servicing software try Notesmith and call John Moren at Princton Investments(888) 226-2486

Or go to their web site www.notesmith.com

Tell him I told you to go there…

Michael Morrongiello

Re: Financing question - Posted by Jim Holmes

Posted by Jim Holmes on January 20, 2000 at 23:16:55:

Dave,

I’ve used excel '97 for awhile and have done some spreadsheets for analysis. How exactly do you set up the amortization table. Can you list the steps? If you can, I think it would be a great post.

-Jim from Idaho