Financing with little of no money down - Posted by Diane Boccasile

Posted by Jeff on May 22, 2007 at 12:32:57:

I just financed a duplex at 100% sale price $163k seller concessions $8000 = $0 out of pocket. I even had my inspections, survey, etc billed to the closing costs. I also paid 1 month of interest in the closing costs and I closed on the 1st of the month. That meant I got 3 full months rent as well as security deposits before I had to make my first mortgage payment.

If your credit is good you should have no problem getting 100%.

Theres always hard money loans as well especially if you are already some what experienced in investing you should have no problems.

Hope that helps

Jeff MI

Financing with little of no money down - Posted by Diane Boccasile

Posted by Diane Boccasile on May 22, 2007 at 11:41:51:

Any creative financing ideas to buy rental property with little or no money down. I use to own 10 properties, started by putting 10% down on the first 2, then would refi the 1st to borrow for the next… It worked well, but have sold all the property due to a divorce and am looking to get back in the game but keep my money in the bank (single mom with two kids to think about) If anyone can set me off and running again in the right direction I would really appreciate it…I loved investing and miss it!