Finding Commerial Properties in TROUBLE!!!!! - Posted by Tommy FL

Posted by ray@lcorn on June 07, 2007 at 08:58:30:

Tommy,

I get leads for troubled properties all the time. Most come from my close relationships with my bankers. Once we close the first deal together I make sure I let them know that if they have a troubled loan to keep me in mind as a possible solution for their problem.

You can also watch bankruptcy filings, or strike up a relationship with bankruptcy attorneys. Be careful though… bankruptcy court is a world unto itself, and has little in common with what we think of as common sense.

Auction companies are another good source of leads. They will usually get a call from a distressed owner toward the end of the rope… sort of a solution of last resort before bankruptcy. They are often also the best source for names of bankruptcy attorneys.

ray

Finding Commerial Properties in TROUBLE!!! - Posted by Tommy FL

Posted by Tommy FL on June 06, 2007 at 17:32:50:

How do i find commerical properties in trouble?

any ideas are appriciated.

hanks

911loan@gmail.com

Re: Finding Commerial Properties in TROUBLE!!! - Posted by Cindy

Posted by Cindy on June 27, 2007 at 17:50:15:

Tommy, I am a member of a group that has a commercial property in trouble. Done right this is a great opportunity as we will sell well below appraisal. The only reason my group needs to get out is we put the wrong leadership in place for way to long.

The opportunity is in Florida. if you would like to discuss please contact my email and i will give you a call.

thank you