finding property - Posted by Bryan McIntyre

Posted by Chris on April 03, 2007 at 14:46:23:

the usual “we buy houses” ads in papers, billboards, drive around look for abondoned properties FSBO’s, check the paper everyday, RE agents. I find all mine on the MLS, some say “there are no deals on the mls”, but I manage to find estates and foreclosures all day long, sure there is competition, but…don’t discount it.

finding property - Posted by Bryan McIntyre

Posted by Bryan McIntyre on April 03, 2007 at 13:07:52:

"I’m an investor and wish to pay cash for real estate. Does anyone have any suggestions about how to find resources for finding property significantly under market value? Thanks for your help! "

Re: finding property - Posted by katheryn

Posted by katheryn on April 05, 2007 at 18:31:02:

I have a 5 bedroom 4 bath, 3500 sqft. all brick single family house with only 1 floor. It has 2 kitchens, a screened lanai, office, 2 car garage… and I can’t give it away at 90k because everyone is afraid of “the market” The ARV is 199k and the rehab is 35k, So why is it that some parts of the country there is NO DEALS and in others they are plentiful. So either buy out of state properties or find wholesalers that “stay under radar” and have deals that only a select few get. Our area has tons of deals and but that does not help me with the “drama” going on about the market. Only successful investors are buying now and will be alot more richer. Listen to the posts on this board and keep focused on the prize, so do not give up. Your next deal is right around the corner.

Re: finding property - Posted by James B Foley

Posted by James B Foley on April 05, 2007 at 16:51:16:

looking for properties for sale