Flipping Questions - Posted by Ted

Posted by Jon Richards on March 28, 2001 at 14:48:54:

John
It is indeed a dumb title, but a great pioneering book that most old timers have read. It is difficult to get, but the author is William Nickerson. Try Amazon, or some of the out of print web sites.

Jon Richards
NoteWorthy Newsletter

Flipping Questions - Posted by Ted

Posted by Ted on March 14, 2001 at 18:41:19:

Any good books or web sites on this subject?

I’ve heard that mortgage companies do not like loaning for homes that have already been purchased within the last 6 months Any truth to this?

Re: Flipping Questions - Posted by Jon Richards

Posted by Jon Richards on March 18, 2001 at 22:09:18:

Almost all ‘get rich quick’ real estate books are about flipping. The best, I think, is the first book on flipping but is hard to get: “How I Turned $1000 In 1Million In My Spare Time.” Stupid title? great book.

Read the Carlton sheets stuff on this site and visit John Reeds’ web site at http://www.johntreed.com/rateseminars.html for the best information on swindles. He is somewhat harsh on this site, but still a good voice for the real estate industry. Take him with a grain of salt.

Jon Richards
NoteWorthy Newsletter Publisher.

Re: Flipping Questions - Posted by Frank Chin

Posted by Frank Chin on March 14, 2001 at 20:07:02:

Hi Ted:

The short answer is Yes.

Go to the Main Newsgroup archives and use the keyword “Seasoning” and you’ll find plenty of discussion on this in recent months.

Hope this helps.

Frank

Re: Flipping Questions - Posted by John in Texas

Posted by John in Texas on March 27, 2001 at 21:00:22:

Who is the Author of this book with the so called Stupid titile: “How I Turned $1000 In 1Million In My Spare Time.” Do you know if it is still in print. Would like to obtain a copy of it.

thank you
John in Texas