Foreclosure Magazine - Posted by Melissa

Posted by Lee on January 12, 1999 at 23:16:05:

In my experience, you are better off hireing someone locally to do the courthouse searching for you.

Foreclosure Magazine - Posted by Melissa

Posted by Melissa on January 12, 1999 at 22:09:33:

Does anyone have any information on Foreclosure Magazine? I discovered it on the Web. It seems to me that by the time a foreclosure gets into a magazine it may already be gone. It’s at least being seen by many other people at the same time you’re seeing it and, thus, there may be too much competition. Has anyone tried this? Good experiences or bad?

Re: Foreclosure Magazine - Posted by Gregory W. Bondy

Posted by Gregory W. Bondy on January 12, 1999 at 22:39:47:

Greetings,

Ironically enough, I recently had to satisfy my curiosity so I got the ‘magazine’. It comes with a 3 ring
binder with poorly photocopied listings of foreclosures in the state of your choice (And only that
state). Oh, it also has a 3 minute VHS tape in it telling you how to buy foreclosures. To wit:
“Read foreclosure magazine, call the number, buy the property. Good luck”.
I haven’t really been in the foreclosure market up to this point, so i’m not sure how useful the
information is. Most of the foreclosure dates seem to be three to six months ago, but that might be
normal in a foreclosure proceeding (Again, not my forte as yet). I’ll do some more research and
report my findings.

Gregory W. Bondy
Principal Investor, Chief Executive Officer
St. Louis Real Estate Investors Inc.
Email: gbondy@stl-rei.com
Voice/Fax: 314-353-2352
WWW: http://stl-rei.com