foreclosure stay! - Posted by John

Posted by John on July 20, 2003 at 01:02:34:

It is hard to be subjective and detached on this deal when I have been basically working around the clock the last 7 days to put this thing together. This will be the first house I have owned in 14 years and the very first house for the wife, this one will actually be our home for 2 years, at which time We will sell?

Funny, true story the deal still died one more time from my post of the granted stay early friday morning and the almost late friday afternoon doc signing. We are all signing on monday morning assuming nothing has changed since the weekend. (My background in sales has taught me that nothing is for sure until everything is closed and finished, nothing!) Or the deal is never actually done until it is recorded in my mind?

If this thing actually closes, I will share the details, if not it has been a very valuable learning experience. Knowing what and how to say to get a lender to grant you a 2 week stay on a foreclosure has to worth something to me in the future?

Actually i will be out of town for 2 weeks so I will post the final story on say August 2nd or so.

foreclosure stay! - Posted by John

Posted by John on July 18, 2003 at 12:01:46:

WOW, with 58 minutes to go before the foreclosure sale we are granted a 2 week postponement!!!

My first purchase should now possibly close in a couple of days!!!

Football is a game of inches… - Posted by JT-IN

Posted by JT-IN on July 18, 2003 at 22:03:52:

Foreclosure is a game of minutes and sometimes seconds… Often times being in the right place at the right time.

Congrats on your first purchase… I can almost remember the excitement… but it has been a long time now. LOL They get easier as time goes on. Much continued success to you.

JT-IN