Foreclosures - Posted by Chris

Posted by Chris on September 24, 2004 at 09:39:58:

Well if that?s what happens fine. If you really want to know, I’m interested in buying the property for my own personal residence, so I might be willing to pay full FMV. All I was asking is how to find someone to talk to about this place. Why are you being so snotty??

Foreclosures - Posted by Chris

Posted by Chris on September 22, 2004 at 10:42:14:

I found a property that has been abandoned for a good while now. I contacted the previous owner and she says Washington Mutual has taken it back. She doesn’t know much about it so that?s all the info she gave me. I called Washington Mutual and they just said go to a website to look up the REO. It doesn’t show up as an REO. So what?s next? Do I need more info from the previous owner? Who has the deed right now? Or does it matter? Who do I contact at Washington Mutual? Any help would be helpful to a newbie at this. Thanks.

Re: Foreclosures - Posted by Jack

Posted by Jack on September 23, 2004 at 16:52:26:

I am curious as to what you think is going to happpen when you contact WAMU. Do you think they are going to be so gratefull that you located this property, that they are going to sell it to you for 50% of FMV? Well, that’s not going to happen, all they are going to do, if anything, is list the property will a Realtor.

Re: Foreclosures - Posted by rdla

Posted by rdla on September 22, 2004 at 11:36:54:

Chris,

Title search from county records will tell you who is the present owner.
When you write to them, you can send them copies of the county recorded docs. Good luck,
RDLA