Forms to write up "Subject To" offers - Posted by Ginger

Posted by TB on April 09, 2000 at 13:16:18:

Forms to write up “Subject To” offers - Posted by Ginger

Posted by Ginger on April 08, 2000 at 14:05:39:

Would someone be kind enough to email me a copy of a form used to buy property “Subject To” I just ordered Ron LeGrands’ 3 Mod courses , but I have a house that is in pre-foreclosure and need a form ASAP! . The owners want out bad, I have a Real Estate Sales Contract from the Carleton Sheets “No Money Down” course, but I don’t think that this is the form I need to do this deal.

Please Help if you can.

Thanks a whole lot. I really do appreciate your help.

Ginger

Re: Forms to write up “Subject To” offers - Posted by Ben (FL)

Posted by Ben (FL) on April 10, 2000 at 14:01:26:

Ginger,
I have Carelton’s No Money Down course, and his Property Management course. I have lots of respect for him, and give his infomercials credit for getting me started. I do not use his sales contract,though. I almost lost a very lucrative deal because the attorney for the scared, ignorant, paranoid seller didn’t take me seriously or thought I was a scam artist, because of the appearance of the contract. Turned out he knew and respected my wife (another attorney), so he felt better about advising his client to do the deal. He had BAR-approved contract he wrote up for me, with all of the same buyer-friendly clauses that Sheet’s contract has. It just said “Approved by the Florida Bar and Florida Realtor’s Association” across the top.

Re: Forms to write up “Subject To” offers - Posted by Jim IL

Posted by Jim IL on April 08, 2000 at 14:45:17:

Ginger,
WOW! your name thru me for a loop for a minute.
I have a new partner, person I am sort of introducing to REI with the same name.
Different e-mail address though, so you are not her.
(Good thing too, I’d get really mad at her for buying Legrand when she already has my copy. Õ¿Õ)

Wait for your courses. The forms are in there.
But, in the mean time, if you want to see some forms that will work, goto www.legalwiz.com
That is Bill Bronchiks website and he has “sample forms” there.

Good luck and go get em,
Jim IL