free 800# wanted - Posted by Ed Copp (OH)

Posted by Scott Az on March 04, 2001 at 14:17:14:

Thanks for the reply jim. I just printed 150 copies of my “experimental flyers”. I posted it yesterday I think it’s entitled “feed bask on exerimental ad” or some thing like that. Any ways check it out and give me some feed back.
Thanks Scott Az

free 800# wanted - Posted by Ed Copp (OH)

Posted by Ed Copp (OH) on March 04, 2001 at 10:46:27:

Does anyone know of a source for free (or dirt cheap) toll free numbers that might be used on “Bandit Signs”, or for other promotions ?

Free--www.messagetalk.com (NT) - Posted by J. Clifton

Posted by J. Clifton on March 04, 2001 at 16:28:00:

NT

Re: free 800# wanted - Posted by Jim

Posted by Jim on March 04, 2001 at 10:54:49:

Ed.

I use one that I got at:_______ http://www.ureach.co

They give you your own 800 or 888 number that you can use to accept voice mail or even FAX transmissions.

I think this would work fine for what your trying to do. There are others as well, but give this a try.

Hope this helps

Jim

Re: Thanks for the info (NT) - Posted by Ed Copp (OH)

Posted by Ed Copp (OH) on March 04, 2001 at 19:15:03:

Re: free 800# wanted - Posted by Ed Copp (OH)

Posted by Ed Copp (OH) on March 04, 2001 at 14:29:35:

Thanks Jim, I’ll take a look.

Re: free 800# wanted - Posted by Scott Az

Posted by Scott Az on March 04, 2001 at 11:33:52:

I use U reach .com. I’ve had lots of problems with recording my message along with retrieving messages. Also thier minutes run up fast, I assume they round up every minute, and charge you minutes to check your messages.

Scott! - Posted by Jim

Posted by Jim on March 04, 2001 at 11:40:52:

I only use it for fax messages, when I’m away from the office. I really don’t like using recorded messages because when motivated sellers call, they want help and they want to talk to a live voice that is offering them help now!. Those answering machines and voice mail a lot of times will make the seller call another number from another ad.

Hey Scott! I’m here in AZ as well and if you’re using voice mail maybe those people calling you are the ones calling me after they hear your voice message! Ya never know.

Get in a habit of answering your phone!!!

Jim

Re: Scott! - Posted by Scott Az

Posted by Scott Az on March 04, 2001 at 12:50:23:

Ha Ha Ha, Jim I also came to that conclusion so Last week I bought a cell phone dedicated soley for the biz. Maybe i’ll get my share of the biz back. lol

Good Move - Posted by Jim

Posted by Jim on March 04, 2001 at 14:02:33:

Oh Yeah!

A cell phone is a must have, doing this.! Sellers call at all kinds of times (you never know when) and you shold be there when they do call.

Best of luck there!

Now don’t forget they do call other investors that run the ads too. Your job is to present the best offer!

Lets go get em now!!

Jim