FREE MOBIL HOMES - Posted by Denise

Posted by Steve W (WA) on May 25, 2002 at 10:00:58:

I know Steele Cr. and Kariotis offer free rent for 6/3 mos - who else? A hint?

FREE MOBIL HOMES - Posted by Denise

Posted by Denise on May 22, 2002 at 16:47:30:

Hello All!

This site is FAN-TAS-TIC! I love the fact that everyone is SOOOOOOOOOO Supportive…If brings tears to my eyes.

I have the opportunity to receive 2 free mobil homes. The owner would like the homes remove ASAP! and will give them the first person that will show up with a mover and a lot to put them on.

I would like to flip them and have the buyer remove the homes at their own cost, but the owner will not allow me time. I have limited funds and can’t afford a mover or land rental.

How can I make a deal with no time or money? Suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Denise

Re: FREE MOBIL HOMES - Posted by Dr. Craig Whisler CA

Posted by Dr. Craig Whisler CA on May 30, 2002 at 18:02:01:

Denise, I hope this doesn’t come to late to be considered. I’ve been off-board for over 3 weeks moving and getting resettled. If you have limited funds and no place to store sobiles I would just call around to various movers. Many have storage space. I would offer them one of the mobile homes in exchange for moving both of them and storing yours (the best one of the two) for a month or so. This will keep your costs to zero and still allow you a risk free chance to make a profit. If you will check out my old posts in the archives you will find many articles and references relating to how to get free mobiles like these and how to make a profit selling them quickly for all cash to farm and ranch owners, if you have any in your area. If you can’t get your act together in time to do this deal just tell the park manager (if that is what you mean by ‘owner’) that you would like to be called next time they have any freebies available. I have done literally hundreds of these deals. They are like found money. How sweet it is. Regards, doc

Re: FREE MOBIL HOMES - Posted by Little Falls Home Repair

Posted by Little Falls Home Repair on May 23, 2002 at 16:59:42:

Hello,
First question is what is the year of the home? If it’s below 1976 and has to be moved from it’s current location… forget it and just walk! Why? because most building codes WILL NOT allow homes older than 1976 (without a red HUD dataplate) to be set-up on any lot or in any park. Phone your local building codes department and ask questions. Let us know how you make out. John

Re: FREE MOBIL HOMES - Posted by Jacque - WA

Posted by Jacque - WA on May 22, 2002 at 17:24:13:

Hi Denise,

Have you talked to any of the parks that need homes.

I have a couple of parks that will pay for my moving a home into their park. You might want to give that a shot.

Jacque - WA

Re: FREE MOBIL HOMES - Posted by louis hannemann

Posted by louis hannemann on July 17, 2002 at 18:51:04:

have1/2acerof land with all utilities inan septic.
has free fixer uppermobil.
will trade for singelwide in geneva or ashtabula ohio
trade only no money.

Re: FREE MOBIL HOMES - Posted by louis hannemann

Posted by louis hannemann on July 17, 2002 at 18:39:40:

looking for singel wide 14x60.
good wiring-plumbing.
around geneva or ashtabula ohio.