Genesis Media - Posted by hunter

Posted by hunter on April 16, 2003 at 08:47:05:

At least two different offices of the FTC are well aware of Mustang Marketing, Genesis Media, and the activities of related people and entities.

Best of luck trying to help,
Hunter

Genesis Media - Posted by hunter

Posted by hunter on September 26, 2001 at 16:14:56:

I am trying to determine what programs have been marketed by Genesis Media.
Number for Genesis Media is 1-800-801-6130
They have provided services for PMI Coaching, iWorks (Jeremy Johnson), Igrapevine which ties in with Mustang Marketing, John Beck, Ted Thomas, Fortune 21 Inc., apparently Michael T. Warren, iShopper (publically traded company involving same people from Fortune 21 Inc. and Fortune Financial Systems), George Fontanills.

Here is some information from the BBB site.
From BBB site:
General Information on Genesis Media Group
Phone Number: (800)801-6130
Type of business classification: Business Opp-Work-At-Home Offers (1415)

Customer experience
The Bureau has sent two requests for basic information to this company but, as of today, has received no reply. Without this information, the Bureau may not have current information concerning such things as the company’s management or the nature of the business.

Although the company has responded to the complaints brought to its attention by the Bureau, one complaint remains unresolved.

Additional Information
Additional Addresses:
144 W Bringham Rd #20
St. George, UT 84790

Additional Phone Numbers: 800-353-7731

Additional Doing-Business-As Names: Internetgrapevine.com

Here are Nevada corporations for Mark Colosi. The FTC has taken action against this person. Others mentioned in the FTC release are Rex Judd, Greg Kazimer, SOHO Technologies Inc., Visions Group of America Inc., Net More Worth, Vision Net, Coupons on Demand, and Fortunes in Coupons.

1. Vintage Marketing Inc.
    April 13, 1998 - Revoked
    Resident Agent: Laughlin Associates Inc.
    President and Secretary: Mark Colosi
    1250 Scottsville
    Rochester NY 14624

2. Mustang Marketing Inc.
    August 14, 1996 - Revoked
    Resident Agent: Bruce Goodman
    President, Sec., Treas: Mark Colosi at 1250 address

3. Mustang Media Inc.
    April 11, 1997 - Dissolved
    Resident Agent: CSC Services of Nevada Inc.
    Pres., Sec., Treas: Mark Colosi
    1250 Scottsville Rd, Ste. 5
    Rochester NY 14624

4. Igrapevine Inc.
    April 11, 1997 - Default
    Resident Agent: CSC Services of Nevada Inc.
    Pres., Sec., Treas.: Mark Colosi
    1025 Honeoye Falls 5 Pts Rd
    Honeoye Falls NY 14472

Any additional information on any of the above people or companies is greatly appreciated.

Also interested in information on a Joseph Sgarlata and David Tedder. They have spoken in the past at seminars sponsored by Capital Investment Systesm. Tedder offered a package called “The Greatest Gift” and Sgarlata claimed was a dealer for Summit Photographix.

Does anyone know if Genesis Media was involved with Global Resource Network or AIG??

Thanks,
scambust/hunter
hunter_111160@my-deja.com

Re: Genesis Media - Posted by Joy B. Mosley

Posted by Joy B. Mosley on February 18, 2002 at 17:35:36:

Can you explain what CSC Services of Nevada, Inc. does and who is in charge?

Re: Genesis Media - Posted by Robert J. Smith

Posted by Robert J. Smith on January 27, 2002 at 19:18:49:

I noticed your posting about Genesis Media and, although I have no answers, I do have questions. We are “victims” of the Coupons On Demand thing - which was a substantial investment in a system which is impossible to sell. They offer “training” but it does not work. We have repeatedly asked them for contact with anyone who has made the system work and they “sidestep”. We do not believe there is anyone who has made it work (legally, at least). I want to chase down the facts and perhaps you would be so kind as to provide me with what info you have found. Thank you.

Bob Smith

CSC Services of Nevada Inc. - Posted by hunter

Posted by hunter on May 30, 2002 at 13:03:02:

I assume this is a Resident Agent for Nevada Corporations.

Here is the information from the Nevada corporate database.
CSC Services of Nevada Inc.
Incorporated on: Oct. 2, 1995
President: Bruce R. Winn
Secretary: George A. Massin
Treasurer: John Fortunato, Jr.

Re: Genesis Media - Posted by hunter

Posted by hunter on May 30, 2002 at 13:11:56:

Feel free to contact me for any additional details. Unless I am mistaken the FTC shut down the coupon-on-demands program. There have also been some interesting posts made at the GenesisIntermedia board (http://www.ragingbull.com; symbol is GENI). Takes awhile to work your way through all the postings. If you decide to visit the GENI board I would start with the latest postings and work your way backwards. I would also recommend that you pass all your information on to authorities. The Utah BBB would be a good place to start. I would be interested in any details you would care to share. Who you dealt with, what programs you signed up for, numbers used, addresses used, etc.

Good luck,
hunter
hunter_111160@hotmail.com

Re: CSC Services of Nevada Inc. - Posted by Dave Nadler

Posted by Dave Nadler on May 22, 2007 at 16:21:53:

Please call me to discuss your green valley parkway property.

Dave Nadler
SMG Commercial Realty

Re: Genesis Media - Posted by Troy Nunley

Posted by Troy Nunley on April 15, 2003 at 12:21:04:

“Hunter” is correct and I have the official documentation that the FTC effectively shut down “Coupons on Demand” in 2000. It looks like Colosi is now running the exact same show under a different name ie. Mustang Marketing. I suggest that victims of this outfit contact me immediately at godscheerleader@hotmail.com. I think I can help. Thanks for all the great work “hunter”!
Troy