Getting started - Posted by John

Posted by LeonNC on April 20, 2007 at 09:19:17:

Sorry, just my opinion.

Getting started - Posted by John

Posted by John on April 17, 2007 at 16:49:45:

Is there really a way to buy with ‘no money down’ and poor credit ? If so, please tell me where I start. There seems to be a fair amount of ‘vacant’ homes in my area. I’d love to buy one for myself and then start an investment program. Suggestions ?? Thanx, John

Re: Getting started - Posted by Jim Adams, III

Posted by Jim Adams, III on April 19, 2007 at 03:18:36:

Real Estate Investors find Lucrative Opportunities in Local Market
Football Coach, Picasso Nelson stumbled across a Free Real Estate Investing Report that has helped him acquire 4 properties in less than a month with more than $95,000 of equity in the properties.
According to Picasso, ?Within one week of ordering the free report, I had 4 properties under contract that will total $600.00 of cash flow each month. Plus I have locked in an average of $10,000 to $12,000 in profit per property. I have never seen an investment opportunity like this before.
It allows me to run this as a part time business while keeping my full time job as a school teacher. The last thing I want to do is to spend my evenings and weekends fixing toilets, changing locks, or painting, and on this program I don?t have to.?
Bruce Burch and Coreen Savikko from Palmdale, CA ordered the special report and flew into Jackson, MS to purchase properties. Their first purchase generated over $500 per month in cash flow and $40,000 in equity. Bruce said, ?We are overall quite happy with our experience and we look forward to more deals on this program.?
Ginger Perkins from Roanoke, VA ordered the special report and has just planned her first trip to Mississippi to enroll in the program. ?My goal is to establish a long term wealth building program and acquire a portfolio of over 50 properties.?
To get a copy of the same FREE REPORT they used to begin their real estate investing business, please go to www.jacksonrealestatedeals.com.

Re: Getting started - Posted by Todd (AZ)

Posted by Todd (AZ) on April 17, 2007 at 22:45:15:

John,

Of course there are plenty of ways to get started with “no money down” and “poor credit”. Don’t let anyone tell you there isn’t. I’ve been doing it for 17+ years.

Email me, I’d like to discuss possibly working with you regarding the vacant homes in your area.

Todd (AZ)

Re: Getting started - Posted by Rich

Posted by Rich on April 17, 2007 at 19:38:03:

Not if you want to make any money. Anything less than 30% down will generate some negative cash flow at some time - vacancies, new roof, and so on.

That’s the ticket! - Posted by Natalie-VA

Posted by Natalie-VA on April 19, 2007 at 08:11:57:

Get people to come from another area of the country so that they don’t know what the REAL values are. Anyone who needs to invest in real estate through a “program” has a good chance of ending up in bankruptcy.

–Natalie

Re: Getting started - Posted by Dan Auito

Posted by Dan Auito on April 17, 2007 at 22:59:36:

Find a superior deal, something nobody else knows about, get every scrap of information on it, write a contract contingent upon something to lock it up. Then do your homework and present your findings to a man of means showing them the opportunity. O.P.M. your labor!

Re: That’s the ticket! - Posted by Jim Adams, III

Posted by Jim Adams, III on April 19, 2007 at 21:04:51:

Sorry you are right. I am not sure why Donald Trump and countless others don’t just buy proeprty in their own towns. It seems that you or someone close to you has been burned through “programs” in the past. Is that whay yo uare so negative about a progrma you know nothing about?

Re: Getting started - Posted by Rich

Posted by Rich on April 18, 2007 at 24:37:23:

I agree with the sentiment, but the original post did mention “buy”, so I did not focus on a response that did not leave the person asking the question with their name on the title.

Re: That’s the ticket! - Posted by LeonNC

Posted by LeonNC on April 20, 2007 at 07:43:57:

Your “program” is not how one gets started. For someone just getting started it sounds like a disaster. Why don’t you stick to those like Donald Trump who know what they’re doing and leave the new guys alone. I guess it’s a lot easier to suck in a newbie than it is a sophisticated investor. Aren’t you advertising here?

Re: That’s the ticket! - Posted by Jim Adams, III

Posted by Jim Adams, III on April 20, 2007 at 07:49:56:

This program is exactly how I got started and grew to almost 100 properties. Are you an actual investor or just a naysayer? As to the advertising question, I suggest we let the moderators decide if the content is appropriate. What is your problem with what we are doing? Just because you were apparently sucked in and suckered does not mean that everyone else in out to get someone. It’s obvious you are not interested, why do you keep posting on this issue?

Advertising - Posted by michaela-CA

Posted by michaela-CA on April 20, 2007 at 11:41:23:

Do you recognize sarcasm, when you read it?

Since you have a total disregard of the rules on this board, which clearly state not to advertise, why are you so up in arms when someone calls you on it?