getting started - Posted by mike pratt

Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA) on September 17, 2003 at 10:40:35:

Mike Pratt------------------------

I suggest you first read my post for beginners which can be found by putting “beginners success” into the search function on this main bulletinboard of this CREONLINE.COM website.

The higher the value of a property, in general, the lower the ratio is of rent to property value. Thus, for best cash flow you want own rental properties as far down in price range as you can stomach. I say this because I suspect that your house is in a nice area and may be too valuable to make the best rental property. You might want to consider selling it outright–the first $250K/person of capital gain is NOT TAXED at the federal level. Then, you can invest that money into something which has better cash flow, if it is cash flow which you are after.

Good InvestingRon Starr***

getting started - Posted by mike pratt

Posted by mike pratt on September 17, 2003 at 09:18:15:

I currently own a bi-level home. My tenative plan would be to possibly rent it. I would then move into a smaller home.
I am also seeing some apartment buildings for rent. They are I think 4-6 units in each. I am requesting insight into how to get started to invest in these units.