Getting your buyers qualified ..... - Posted by Adam-NY

Posted by Adam-NY on September 03, 2003 at 10:19:39:

You could say that.

I think it could be benificial for the L/O seller to work with one credit repair company.

My mind likes to work in weird ways. I have spent the last 10 months cleaning up my own credit. It amazing the amount of laws broken by the credit reporting agencies.

Anyone needing to email me please leave out the -nospam- out of the email address.

Getting your buyers qualified … - Posted by Adam-NY

Posted by Adam-NY on September 03, 2003 at 01:09:50:

I know alot of people that buy through L/O don’t have the best credit. I assume most sellers want their buyers to have time to clean their credit so they can get qualified for a mortgage.

Do you guys help the buyers clean their credit or do you let them do it by themselves?

Do you recomend a credit repair company? Does that company pay you a referal fee? How much is it?

Would you be inclined to work with a specific credit repair company to get your buyers qualified?

Thanks for any and all answers. If you need to email me leave out the -nospam- in my email address.

Re: Getting your buyers qualified … - Posted by Stewart

Posted by Stewart on September 03, 2003 at 11:02:26:

I read a post/article somewhere where the investor got a consolidated credit report from the mortgage company (I think) that came with reccomendations on how to deal with and improve their credit. This served two purposes. One, the investor has his insight on the reliability of the t/b and the t/b has info ahead of time of what it might take to get in a good position. I also think it would help solidify the investor/tenant relationship.

Re: Getting your buyers qualified … - Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA)

Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA) on September 03, 2003 at 09:41:32:

Adam–(NY)---------------

Do I detect an entrepreneurial mind spinning fast? Are you thinking of going into credit repairing for property owners who do lease-options?

Good InvestingRon Starr*****

Re: Getting your buyers qualified … - Posted by Bruce Lawson

Posted by Bruce Lawson on September 03, 2003 at 09:16:21:

Hi Adam,

Your question is a good one. If you know of a credit repair company who can produce for your tenats then by all means refer them, the object is to help get your tenats quailified so they can exercise their option to purchase the property.

Feel free to e-mail me if you want additional information.

Sincerely,

Bruce Lawson