Global Resource Network is it any good???? HELP! - Posted by Maggie

Posted by Leesa (CA) on December 18, 1998 at 02:37:36:

Well, Jason’s posts was right on the money. I took the GRN plunge earlier this year and belive me it is an advertising campaign for all the people Jason mention and more. Some people who attended that seminar, invested(bought)into additional business that were offered. Alot of students walked out of that place with so many books and tapes,I wondered where or how they would find the time to learn them all.

I have learned more about the paper industry from this cash flow forum, than I did the whole week I attended the seminar.

I wish I had discovered this board alot sooner.

Just my .02 for what it worth.

Global Resource Network is it any good??? HELP! - Posted by Maggie

Posted by Maggie on December 17, 1998 at 21:10:49:

Has anyone heard of Global Resource Network? Attended their seminar? Any good, or bad??? Can anyone give me some feed back on it? Why is it good, or bad. Will it work or won’t work. Is it worth it and will I make any money with them.

I am think about attending their seminars, but it cost so much. I don’t know if it is worth it. I don’t heard much about them on the internet. I have been looking all over the place trying to find out some information about them. NO SUCH LUCK! I am a little tight with my finances, but I want to make some extra money. I have to make a decision soon.

I need help on this matter. Anyone out there that can help would be highly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Maggie

HELP? Get Thee To The Cash Forum! - Posted by MN~Chicago

Posted by MN~Chicago on December 18, 1998 at 20:15:18:

Maggie, Maggie,

Click over to John’s site. It’s free

and you will learn a literal wealth

of information.

If you like what you see, you can spend

$400 for John’s 5 day video course offered

on this site.

That will put you $4,500 ahead in saving

money, and light years ahead in information.

Re: Global Resource Network is it any good??? - Posted by Cesar

Posted by Cesar on December 17, 1998 at 21:24:22:

I have just a few words for this:

DON’T DO IT!

Most of these seminars, no matter how informative or exciting they may be, are usually overpriced. You would be better off getting some of the information offered on this website and reading the material that is recommended.

I have nothing against the seminar people, but they cannot tell you much more than you can learn on your own if you are truly motivated to succeed. Look through the posts on this board, pick up some of the materials that are suggested, and then hit the streets. It will be the best education you will ever get.

Don’t let the price fool you. - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on December 19, 1998 at 12:32:39:

The 5 day video course contains many times the information of any of the expensive courses out there. It’s pure education, not a pitch for more courses or a sampler. It teaches you to be independent and successful in the business, not just a bird dog. A large percentage of the most successful people in the paper industry got their start or turbocharged their existing business through my 5 day bootcamp.

Education in the “Paper” industry is one of the only areas where you can pay a few hundred dollars for a Corvette or many thousands for a Pinto.

Re: HELP? Get Thee To The Cash Forum! - Posted by Maggie

Posted by Maggie on December 19, 1998 at 10:54:54:

Mn-Chicago

What was the site address? John’s site ???

Maggie

Re: HELP? Get Thee To The Cash Forum! - Posted by Maggie

Posted by Maggie on December 19, 1998 at 10:51:31:

Mn-Chicago

What was the site address? John’ site ???

Maggie

Re: Global Resource Network is it any good??? - Posted by Jason(NC)

Posted by Jason(NC) on December 17, 1998 at 23:34:50:

I attended global sems. I would not waste the 5k to go. It was informative and a lot of sells hipe but not worth the 5k no way. You could read the forum for a month for free and learn the same things. The whole week is set up to spend more money!!! You could buy every item on this site and not spend 5k, and you could speakwith the authors. GRN is nothing more than an advertisement company for Russ Whitney,Denis Wheatley, DBAA,Internet Crusade and fifteen other companies that show up with something else for you to purchase.

I did learn info at the sems. do not get me wrong it just was about $200.00 worth. Only my opinion Thanks Jason

very well said… - Posted by Cesar

Posted by Cesar on December 19, 1998 at 13:35:56:

It’s Here! - Posted by J.P. Vaughan

Posted by J.P. Vaughan on December 19, 1998 at 11:42:12:

Although the “Cash Flow Forum” is hosted by John Behle,
it is part of this site. Go to the side bar and click
on “Cash Flow Forum.”