GOLD UP 51.06% ..... SILVER UP 89.46% - Posted by James

Posted by Chris Reuman (Maine) on May 14, 2006 at 16:54:43:

In case no one has told you, this is a forum for Lonnie Deals, mobiles on land, and mhps. If you like gold and silver, then great. We like Lonnie deals, mobiles on land, mhp. I won’t debate the historical return on gold and silver because you are right. In fact you are right on everything you say. You should be a college professor.

By the way, if you are worried about a financial crisis, I would invest in shotgun and shells. My shotgun will take your gold any day of the week.

Best investing, Chris

GOLD UP 51.06% … SILVER UP 89.46% - Posted by James

Posted by James on May 14, 2006 at 09:43:24:

On October 30th, last I posted my response to a request for ideas where your ‘money’ from LDs should go.

At that time Gold was $470, and Silver was $7.50
NOW they are $710, and $14.21 respectively.

ANNUAL returns then for Gold are at the 100% rate,
Silver is at 180%.

THAT was the question, and METALS was my answer, and remains so. Just this week I had another disbelieving property owner who recalled me talking about ‘Helicopter Ben’, our new fed chairman. He reminded me that I had told him Fed Chairman Ben Bernake (sp) is known around govt circles as “HELICOPTER BEN” because he stated that his solution to our monetary crisis is coice ‘B’.
‘A’ is to tell the truth, declare bankruptcy, and shut down a failed, fiat monetary system, which will not be done by those who own a PRIVATE NONGOVERNMENTAL BANK called the Federal Reserve to use FRNs to steal all wealth by subterfuge.
‘B’ is to inflate the obligations of government into meaninglessness by literally printing Trillions of ‘dollars’
Bens’ reference is to the logistics of delivering appx 40 lbs of $10,000 bills to everyone. He suggested that the Treasury could and would fly over every major city with pallets of newly minted $10,000 or $100,000 bills, and the crews would shovel the notes into the prop wash.

Then, my friend said he nearly dropped something in the kitchen one morning when a network talking head referred to ‘Helicopter Ben’ in passing (with no explanation). He now knew that I knew what the heck I was talking about. THAT IS THE MANS NICKNAME, boys and girls!!!

BOYS AND GIRLS… I know you have the government brainwashing ‘education’, so consider the FACTS of history. Fiat monetary systems DO NOT LAST (usually collapsing on average at 30 years - this one is now 93 years long). The FRN in your pocket is a manifestation of a Ponzi scheme, and if you will go to the FEDERAL RESERVE site for Minneapolis you will find an inflation calculator. THEIR calculations, not mine, reflected therein are that since 1913, we have had 97% of the wealth ‘devalued’, inflated (knowingly stolen) out of the wealth of the nation through the manipulation of the moeny system…which was the whole intent in its construction. NOTICE THE NUMBERS 93 years to steal 97% of the wealth…now you hold less than 3% of the values your grand parents and great grandparents had.
( Historically in the 84 year period 1776 to 1860, and the start of the civil war, inflation accumulation ON THE GOLD STANDARD was zero. Washington and Lincoln paid about the same for commodities 80 years apart.)

Metals are a true measure of both wealth, and riches. There is a difference (prima facia evidence being the existance of 2 words…denoting difference in details of the definition).

NOW IS THE TIME TO GET YOUR GOLD AND SILVER

Gold and Silver are LAWFUL MONEY as defined in the LAW (CFR Tttle 12)
FRNs are NOT lawful money!!! They are OBLIGATIONS of the US (CFR Title 18, section 803) ACCORDING TO THE LAW!!!
Gold and Silver are NOT going up in value! The measure used to rate their value, FRNs, is going DOWWWWWwwwn. WAKE UP TO THE INVERSE RELATIONSHIP…protect your wealth, get 10-20% into SILVER now.

Lastly, I participated at that time (October 30th) in a discussion of how to best invest money from LDs. Ignoring the truth of our monetary system, and measuring simple results, I ask

Who had a better idea in October, and published it?
What returns in money OUTSIDE of LDs (the requested criteria the post set down) have any of you had in the past 28 weeks?? My humble, truthful suggestions are over triple digit returns…

NOW NOW NOW, Marines!!! Get you some Silver, the system is collapsing.

In sys collapses YOU and I need food, guns, long term supplies (30 pairs of jenas, 50 pairs of shoes), and REAL MONEY. I suggest 10% of your ‘money’ at a minimum go into Silver tomorrow. AND TAKE POSESSION !!!

I take issue with… - Posted by PeteH(NYS)

Posted by PeteH(NYS) on May 18, 2006 at 11:51:56:

the idea that 97% of wealth has been devalued over 93 years based on the simplistic interpretation that inflation (an increase in the money supply) makes things more expensive. Over that 93 years we’ve seen an extraordinary amount of wealth, and just plain-old brand new stuff, CREATED through invention. It may be the case that the loaf of bread that costs $2 today cost only six cents in 1913; but how much would you have had to spend in 1913 for an Ipod? How much was the sand used to make silicon chips worth back then?

Buy a little gold if it makes you comfortable. But in the economy that exists today, gold-hoarding is not the path to riches.

Re: GOLD UP 51.06% … SILVER UP 89.46% - Posted by Joe-GA

Posted by Joe-GA on May 17, 2006 at 20:01:07:

I had rather have an old mobile home or investment property… the price of gold is determined by the international markets, you cant improve it and make it worth more, you cant rent it, you seldom make money off it… guess you can just carry it around in your pocket …

Re: GOLD UP 51.06% … SILVER UP 89.46% - Posted by Tim (Atlanta)

Posted by Tim (Atlanta) on May 16, 2006 at 09:39:27:

You have got to be kidding, right? How many times lately have I heard this same drivel. How gold is the standard. How it will never fail.

Perhaps you should look a little further back into your history books than 6 months. Let’s go back to the 70s and 80s. Back then, gold was in the $700-800 per ounce range. Then it plummeted to below $400 an ounce. So don’t tell me that gold is the standard and that I should buy gold. That is just nuts. You bet on gold and won. Take your gains and be happy. Who knows, gold may continue to rise. It may fall off the edge of the world tomorrow. Don’t know. Doesn’t matter. Let’s get back to mobiles.

Re: GOLD UP 51.06% … SILVER UP 89.46% - Posted by rise2it (VA)

Posted by rise2it (VA) on May 14, 2006 at 22:59:37:

Gold and Silver - HA

No thank you.

It’s unopened packs of baseball cards for me, my friend.

Listen folks - there will always be rich people, even if the rest of us turn out to be paupers. And those rich people will ALWAYS want old baseball cards.

Worst comes to worst (nuclear holocast, etc), I can open the packs myself and survive for months on the 37-year old sticks of bubblegum inside.

Try that with your ‘precious’ silver…

Re: GOLD UP 51.06% … SILVER UP 89.46% - Posted by what’s scary is what…

Posted by what’s scary is what… on May 14, 2006 at 17:05:58:

you’d say if you saw some of the yeild’s we here make on LD’s and that’s consistent not some huge yearly gain like your showing

I haven’t even checked your numbers for validity but i’ll take your words for the truth but for some reason, I can’t help but believe that you have posted this EXACT text on every financial website you could get you hands on…

Maybe it’s just me, but for some reason I believe you have an interest other than “helping” all of us here, but thanks for the offer DWS.

I admire that you correctly predicted in October that Gold and Silver were good ideas and in the spirit of things ill end by making my own prediction: Our system will NOT fail and we will still be using dollar bills and not Gold and Silver in exchange for goods and services…and i’ll be back in 6 months to boast if i’m correct

til then…