GOSH DARN YOU RUSS SIMMS! ;-) - Posted by chris_wa

Posted by Tony-VA on February 02, 2000 at 16:12:37:

GOSH DARN YOU RUSS SIMMS! :wink: - Posted by chris_wa

Posted by chris_wa on February 02, 2000 at 11:24:37:

so i get this call on my cell phone last saturday. the line was cutting out like crazy and could barely catch any of what this caller was trying to tell me. i did get, “ad in the paper…” cut cut cut cut “got your number” cut cut cut. anyway, i picked up her number on my caller id and called her back from my home phone. this seller had a 1977 14x70 mobile and 3 sales had fallen thru. she is leaving town this thursday. oh baby! my wife and i figured that our little nickel ad finally paid off!!! we had run for 3 months some “i buy used mobiles” ad and never got any response other than…“i got a mobile on a piece of land and it has to be moved.” click. sorry. now since we didn’t have any ads in the paper currently we just assumed that she had saved it from awhile back! YIPEE! we thought. finally that ad paid off!!! we did a little dance and cheered, “no finders fee! no referral fee! yeah!”
so we sealed the deal and are now trying to sell this baby.

anyway, checking my email the other day and there is a note from russ sims asking, “did that lady with the 1977 mobile home call you??” DOOOOHHHH! BLAST YOU RUSS!

well my friend, i thank you sincerely for the referral. when i read your note, i had to laugh. looks like i will have a little something for you at the convention (if you can track me down…i plan to go under an alias now) :wink:

Mobilers! try this! call the folks with the “i buy house ads” ask them if they ever get calls from sellers with mobiles! leave your name and number with them…offer them a referral fee. you may just get a lead! chances are, those investors aren’t interested in doing mobile deals. Credit russ with that as well. he dropped me a message saying that he sometimes gets calls from mobile sellers and asked if he could refer them to me. (what a guy)
thanks again russ. talk to you soon.

chris_wa

Re: GOSH DARN YOU RUSS SIMMS! :wink: - Posted by Russ Sims

Posted by Russ Sims on February 02, 2000 at 16:24:06:

Fantastic!Glad to finally send you something you can do something with. When I heard 77 single wide, I figured you’d jump on it. No payment is necessary. I’d rather send them to you than on a long walk off the short Ruston pier…congrats!
Russ