Graystone Mortage - Posted by Finley

Posted by Bud Branstetter on May 29, 2000 at 16:26:50:

Finley,

Not that I am knocking their program but it is just a note buyer. If you learn something about note buying you accomplish the same thing. Many of the major buyers will help you without the upfront costs and you will probably get more for the note.

Graystone Mortage - Posted by Finley

Posted by Finley on May 28, 2000 at 22:38:46:

Does anyone here have any personal experience with Graystone Mortage (www.paperbiz.com)?

I have read their website and may be interested, but I was but I wanted to ask the opinion of some who has purchased their program.

Thank You for your time.

Save your $$$ - Posted by Steve Silver

Posted by Steve Silver on May 30, 2000 at 22:45:16:

They promote a program that is really nothing new. It involves simultaneous closings and the creation of a seller finance note which is sold to gernerate cash. This concept has been around for well over a decade and most funders offer it (and will work with you without having to spend $$ on promotional materials,tapes, books, etc.)

They call it their “BEACON” program which is nothing more than a fancy moniker as same name that the credit scores are sometimes called. I would save my $$ and continue to study, read, and practice, your craft. There really is no magic pill to making money.

Steve Silver