Greenpoint repos - Posted by Gib

Posted by Andy - OHIO on March 01, 2001 at 14:48:41:

John Hyre seems to have great success with Bart. I believe Bart must be a needle in a haystack. My experience with Repo co’s has been as follows:

1. Offered $4500 on a unit…the repo company sold it for $4200 and subsequently apologized to me for their error.

2. Was encouraged to make an offer on a unit…finally did and afterward was told that the unit had already sold the week before my offer was solicited.

3. DARN NEAR sold a unit that the repo company had agreed to let me show…was on my way to get papers signed by the buyer when the repo company called to tell me they’d fouled up…they’d pointed me to the wrong unit…seems they had TWO in the same park but the one they sent me to was already sold!!!

4. they take a long time to answer the phone and are equally inefficient at returning calls.

As the saying goes, “Your mileage may vary.”

Greenpoint repos - Posted by Gib

Posted by Gib on February 27, 2001 at 23:11:11:

Anyone dealt with Greenpoint on their repos? What offer will they accept below their listing price on them? I know that’s pretty vague, but I’d like to just get a general idea. Thanks.

Re: Greenpoint repos - Posted by JHyre in Ohio

Posted by JHyre in Ohio on February 28, 2001 at 06:26:50:

I’ve been pleased with Greenpoint. Maybe my guy can get your Greenpoint people to call you…call Bart at 1 (800) 41-1236, ext# 151. Tell him I sent you.

John Hyre

Re: Greenpoint repos - Posted by John/Indiana

Posted by John/Indiana on February 28, 2001 at 05:23:38:

I’ve tried to get the repo dept to answer ther phone in Indy for 2 weeks now,calling at random times…I think theyre very busy people.About ready to drive there,its only 2 hours.John.

Re: Greenpoint repos - Posted by Jacque - WA

Posted by Jacque - WA on February 28, 2001 at 10:37:40:

I can attest that Bart is extremely helpful…JHyre, you must be a good client :slight_smile:

Bart gave me all kinds of information and direct phone numbers to the repo managers in Washington.

Good luck to you.

Jacque

That’s (800) 421-1236, ext 151 (nt) - Posted by JHyre in Ohio

Posted by JHyre in Ohio on February 28, 2001 at 06:27:46:

nt