Hard Money Lenders - Posted by Darryl

Posted by Dennis Garner on July 19, 2006 at 10:14:46:

I am a local hard money lender in St. Louis.I will lend 100% of the purchase no rehab funds. I also have properties in my inventory that I will finance 100%, no insurance, title work or closing costs. Just start work. My cell is 314 503-6669

Hard Money Lenders - Posted by Darryl

Posted by Darryl on March 15, 2006 at 21:29:31:

Can anyone recommend a “real” hard money lender in the St. Louis, Missouri area? There are lots of wannabe’s here, but they all DON’T make “asset only” based loans. I’m finding fistfuls of deals, but can’t act quickly to take advantage of them. I’m NOT worried about interest or points - show me the money, or at least those who will make loans based on the Real Estate as collateral.

Re: Hard Money Lenders - Posted by Bryan in NE

Posted by Bryan in NE on March 22, 2006 at 11:19:14:

If you haven’t already, I would recomend looking through the Scottsman Guide. It is a free publication for mortgage brokers. If you do not one, you can access it online at www.scotsmanguide.com Their is an entire section on Hard Money Lenders towards the back.

Hope this helps,

Bryan

Re: Hard Money Lenders - Posted by Jeff

Posted by Jeff on March 18, 2006 at 24:26:38:

I am having same problem here in St. louis also. If you want drop me a line and maybe we can put our heads together.

Jeff
xcly19@yahoo.com

Re: Hard Money Lenders - Posted by Rod

Posted by Rod on March 15, 2006 at 23:05:21:

I am learning that in the Wichita, Ks. area that due to the receint lay-off’s at Boing, that lenders have alot of REO’s and want to dump them to anyone with reasonable credit.