Hard Money Lenders - Posted by Susan Quiroz

Posted by Susan Quiroz on December 07, 1999 at 13:06:29:

I am very sorry I did not include my area. I am in Boyd, TX. My husband and I are part-time investors. We are in the beginning steps of doing this so if you have the patience and the time, I would like any info and/or advice I could get. I have found serveral properties that we are interested in buying and reselling. We just needed to know if we could get some cash first. Then I would take the next step. Thank you for your response and help.

Hard Money Lenders - Posted by Susan Quiroz

Posted by Susan Quiroz on December 06, 1999 at 14:07:34:

Where would I find a hard money lender? I want to purchase a property, fix it up, and re-sell it. I do not want to go through a credit check or any hassle. Would like to have the loan for only 6 months.I have called many mortgage businesses and have had no luck. Please help. THANK YOU

Re: Hard Money Lenders - Posted by George

Posted by George on December 07, 1999 at 12:15:56:

If the property is in Texas, Ohio, or North Carolina, call Statewide Capital 800-460-1890

Re: Hard Money Lenders - Posted by Carmen_FL

Posted by Carmen_FL on December 07, 1999 at 08:41:25:

Suggestions:

1. Look in the local newspapers under “money to lend”. There are usually a few there.
  2. Attend investor club meetings in your area. They are always lurking there.
  3. Ask. If you know anyone who has done this before, or see someone who looks like they are rehabbing a house, talk to them. They may tell you.

P.S. - I would take the money for at least a year. Things happen, and you don’t want to lose the house because it took you 7 months to sell instead of 6 (and it’s getting difficult to refinance in under a year)

Re: Hard Money Lenders - Posted by Paul

Posted by Paul on December 06, 1999 at 23:46:30:

Read about JPVaughn’s experience creating the mortgage at the closing. It is in the ‘How to Articles’ on this site. It entails working with mortgage buyers.
Good Luck!

Re: Hard Money Lenders - Posted by Jim Pasquini

Posted by Jim Pasquini on December 06, 1999 at 20:33:44:

It would help to know where you are so someone might be able to refer you to someone in your area. You might also try the link on this site’s main to money sources.

have you ever did it before? - Posted by Tony James

Posted by Tony James on December 07, 1999 at 02:21:30:

I like her artical about how to create a mortgage. My question is, is it possible? and have you done it before?