Hardmoney Lender for Mobile Home and Lot in Austin, TX area - Posted by Earl

Posted by Jose/Tex on May 15, 2000 at 20:02:16:

I am located in Austin Texas.

Jose/Tex

Hardmoney Lender for Mobile Home and Lot in Austin, TX area - Posted by Earl

Posted by Earl on May 02, 2000 at 11:12:05:

Does anyone know of any hardmoney lenders, who lend on MH/Lots in the Austin,TX area? If so, please send me an email with their contact info.

Thanks,

Earl

Re: Hardmoney Lender for Mobile Home and Lot in Austin, TX area - Posted by Jose/Texas

Posted by Jose/Texas on May 13, 2000 at 01:01:30:

Try Conseco in San Antonio. Talked with them last week
and they will try and finance anyone. They are not
a hard money lender, however said they would finance one mobile home at a time. I understood this meaning
that yes they will finance one mobile home at a time
for a non-owner occupant.

Let me know if you find a hard money lender in the Austin area.

Hope this helps.

Jose/Texas

Re: Hardmoney Lender for Mobile Home and Lot in Austin, TX area - Posted by Ernest Tew

Posted by Ernest Tew on May 04, 2000 at 05:09:18:

I have just received information from Star Financial Corporation (Phone 248-442-9005 - FAX 248-442-9180). They say they were formed in 1999 exclusively for manufactured home dealers and will finance buyers with as little as 5% down, up to 30 years at rates as low as 10%. Please let me know if they are able to help.

I have had poor experience with institutional lenders and especially mortgage brokers, but excellent experience with individual investors.

Re: Hardmoney Lender for Mobile Home and Lot in Austin, TX area - Posted by Earl

Posted by Earl on May 13, 2000 at 08:46:08:

Jose, what part of texas are you in? I think I may have found some one to assist me.

-Earl