Has anyone had good luck with the Global Resource Network?? - Posted by Ted

Posted by Rob on April 24, 1999 at 24:37:39:

Here is not a lot of good things said about them on this site. Check search for GRN on Newgroup I & II.
Or ask on NG I about GRN. I can guarantee that it would be negative.

Rob

Has anyone had good luck with the Global Resource Network?? - Posted by Ted

Posted by Ted on April 23, 1999 at 24:28:11:

I have resently checked out the GRN and w/ a $2500 price tag I’d like to talk to someone who has used the system and is making money w/ it.
If anybody can give me more info I thank you ahead of time.

Thanx
Ted

Re: Has anyone had good luck with the Global Resource Network?? - Posted by STAY AWAY FROM GLOBAL RESOURCE NETWORK , GET THE FACTS…

Posted by STAY AWAY FROM GLOBAL RESOURCE NETWORK , GET THE FACTS… on May 23, 1999 at 14:49:21:

NO !!!What they are selling…is not what it appears!!! Take it from those who have lived through the experience to tell about it. It appears that Global Resource Network is in violation of the law according to a State Attorney Generals Office (visit site below for more info). Not only violating laws, but they are teaching others to violate federal laws. And, there are MANY consumer complaints regarding high pressure solicitation and false advertising which circumscribes sale of their product. Please visit the following site:

http://www.papersourceonline.com/discus/
Click on : Review of Seminars and Gurus.
Scroll down: There are three discussion groups about Global Resource Network. Or type in a key work search FOR Global Resource Network from “Search” in the left hand menu. YOU WILL FIND.

a) CONSUMER COMPLAINTS FROM PAST STUDENTS
b) How to report to a proper federal authority
c) TESTIMONIAL FROM AN EX-SEMINAR EMPLOYEE
d) Please voice any complaints at this site