Has Anyone Used ICR? - Posted by Danainla

Posted by Bruce Lawson on July 11, 2002 at 05:22:06:

Hi Cal,

ICR Services uses an exclusive computer search program that reads and identifies inaccurate, erroneous, and obsolete information on credit reports and also flags any violations to the Fair Credit Reporting Act. The FCRA states “if an inaccuracy is identified and brought to their attention the information must be deleted or corrected immediately” that is what ICR is doing identifying the errors and forcing the reporting companies to correct their mistakes.

It is very rare that items get reinserted once ICR has identified the inaccuracy and has the proof that the law has been broken. There are ways items can get reinserted legally, but the reporting companies have guidelines to follow for that process as well that are not always followed. Once the item has been removed due to a violation of the FCRA it can not be reinserted no matter what.

Feel free to contact me if you want to know more about ICR Services.

1-877-842-3297

Sincerely,

Bruce Lawson

Has Anyone Used ICR? - Posted by Danainla

Posted by Danainla on July 10, 2002 at 18:20:13:

Has anyone used ICR credit repair services? I went to a Marshall Reddick seminar and he said that he recommends ICR, and after a seminar someone approached me and said that they used ICR and there FICA score improved by 200 points but after 8 months all the negatives were back on their credit report.
Has anyone had any experience with ICR good or bad?

Re: Has Anyone Used ICR? - Posted by Cal, Balto

Posted by Cal, Balto on July 10, 2002 at 22:58:53:

Hello:
Never used services but was wondering why after 8 months that persons negative info returned to their credit report. Do you know what strategies ICR uses for helping you improve your credit score. A short term gain of 200 points is quite substantial and would atleast open your options up while your score remained that high. Don’t understand why ICR was able to manipulate someone’s credit score for 8 months and then have derogatory info reappear. Got to be a loop hole somewhere. Do your research and find if this is common of their clients or if that was just an isolated incident.

Good Luck
Cal, Balto