Help ! Business cards without address OR P.O.Box - Posted by RE

Posted by CurtNY on July 15, 2002 at 12:20:53:

nt

Help ! Business cards without address OR P.O.Box - Posted by RE

Posted by RE on July 15, 2002 at 12:14:15:

I just ordered my business cards and have my Voice Mail #, E-mail address, and Website on them. The only thing I did not put is my P.O. box (and zip, etc.)

Is this going to be a problem?

Re: Help ! Business cards - Posted by Gerald-DC

Posted by Gerald-DC on July 16, 2002 at 08:24:07:

Personally, I don’t want every Tom Dick and Harry to know my business address. My card purposely does not include mailing information.

I agree with the notion that a business cards is an advertising tool and your services should be stressed on the card and that your personal information should kept to a minimum. Just name, phone numbers email and web page if you have one.

Not having my business address on by business cards has never been a problem.

Re: Help ! - Posted by Joe

Posted by Joe on July 15, 2002 at 18:40:47:

I’ve got two different Biz cards. The first one is for giving to sellers, or passing out to drum up new leads. Bright yellow stock, WE BUY HOUSES on the top, with a quick sales pitch, followed by my 1-800 number, website, and cell phone.

The other is a professional looking, textured, card that has my company name, “Real Estate Investments” under that, my name as president, and my office, cell, and fax phones, email address, and mailing address. That’s the one I give the banker, broker, or any other professional or “vendor”.

As cheap as they are, go for two different kinds.

Re: Help ! Business cards - Posted by Rob FL

Posted by Rob FL on July 15, 2002 at 13:19:27:

Not a problem, but it kind of seems like a waste to me. I like all the info on my card that way if a title company, lender, tenant, etc. needs my address or other info I can simply hand them the card.