Help from the AZ investors - Posted by Brad

Posted by Charles Steed on February 05, 2001 at 22:07:48:

Brad-
Why not contact some property management companies, landlords, and rehab contracters and offer to do their books (for a fee of course). What better way to get a foothold in the biz.

Help from the AZ investors - Posted by Brad

Posted by Brad on February 05, 2001 at 21:11:49:

Hello to everyone,

I would like to start off by saying this is an excellent site and I have learned so much from everyone that posts here.

I am in a very unusual position compared to most of the people on this website. I am actually looking for a job. I would really like to get started in RE investing but my wife thinks I should get a real job first so we have some security. I will be graduating from college with an Accounting degree in May. I would like to know if some of the investors in the Mesa or Phoenix areas could refer me to some good accounting firms. You can e-mail me at boehmbr@adams.edu.

I hope that I am not stepping over the line for what this site is intended for, but all of you investors seem to give excellent advise. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Who knows I may be in a position to give you some advise in a year or two.