Help - Posted by Jason

Posted by Heather_Tx on July 24, 2003 at 22:39:09:

Jason,

You are asking for the whole world of REI. To get a better response you might delve a little deeper, and look at your situation and see which area would best suit you.
Do you have Funds available to Rehab homes ? Or can you get approved by a Hard money Lender ? Or are you looking for fast cash to build you reserves… if so maybe Wholesaling or Birddogging even to learn more hands on before you tackle more…

Decide which area fits your needs, and your life-style… then read even more on that one topic (or 2_) Read through everything 10 times until you understand it, and when you get to a spot that stops you… then come and ask specific questions here and I’m sure the experienced investors then will be able to help you more.

It’s like standing on an abyss and wondering what to do… there are MANY answers, depending on you … some might say back away, some might say stand there and enjoy the veiw, some might say…

JUMP! LOL

You have to be a little more specific with a question to get a good answer.

Hope this Helps :slight_smile:

Heather_Tx

Help - Posted by Jason

Posted by Jason on July 24, 2003 at 19:04:54:

Help!! I am trying to learn how to do the whole process of REI I do not know the second step I have reaqd just about everything I can find on this site but I am still lost can somebody steer me to the next few steps. I would really Appreciate it Thankyou

Re: Help - Posted by yshNJ

Posted by yshNJ on July 25, 2003 at 14:28:14:

Jason,

I think it was Shawn Dostie who said in different terms that you need a

1)Destination i.e. a goal that you want to accomplish
2)A map i.e. a methodology or plan for getting there.

Sometimes it helps to picture your goal and work backwards. If you don’t have a goal or a plan I think you will frequently feel that you are lost. Also, I think it helps if you WRITE you goals down as it induces you to concentrate harder on your goals.

My pennies and good luck

My view - Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA)

Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA) on July 24, 2003 at 23:00:30:

Jason--------

Have you read my post for beginners? If not, I suggest that you do so. You can find it by putting “beginners success” into the search function of this main board of the CREONLINE.COM website.

Good Investing**Ron Starr