HELP!!!!!!!!!! - Posted by Lisa

Posted by Stacy (AZ) on January 15, 1999 at 23:20:37:

Hi Lisa-

First, please turn your caps off. It’s hard on the eyes, and supposedly means you’re yelling (although I didn’t hear a thing).

If you remember, Lonnie tells you not to deal with MHs that need to be moved. Even he (the MH King) avoids MHs that have to be moved. So, the path is clear for a newbie and a first deal. Speak to whoever you need to (Park Manager?) to find out if there’s any way the MH can stay on the lot. If the answer is “No”, pass by this deal. There are plenty of other deals that don’t require the MH to be moved. Find an easy (slam-dunk) for your first deal.

Stacy

HELP!!! - Posted by Lisa

Posted by Lisa on January 15, 1999 at 18:30:55:

I HAVE MANY QUESTIONS REGARDING HOW TO GO ABOUT ATTACKING THAT FIRST DEAL. HERE’S THE SITUATION, I HAVE BEEN READING EVERYTHING I COULD GET MY HANDS ON ABOUT REI. I RESPONDED TO AN AD FOR A MOBILE HOME WITH A VERY MOTIVATED BUYER. HE WILL PAY FIRST 6 MONTHS MORTGAGE PAYMENTS AND HE ALREADY HAS A RENTER FOR THE HOUSE. I HAVE BEEN READING ABOUT LONNIE DEALS, HOW DO I GO ABOUT MAKING MY FIRST PURCHASE WITHOUT ANY OF MY OWN OUT OF POCKET MONEY?? IS THERE A WAY I CAN SOMEHOW PURCHASE AND TURN AROUND AND FINANCE THE RENTER TO PURCHASE FROM ME? ANY ADVICE WOULD BE VERY APPRECIATED. BY THE WAY, THE MOBILE HOME HAS TO BE MOVED FROM WHERE IT IS.

THANKS.
LISA