HELP!! Quick Flip Road Block! - Posted by Reggie

Posted by frank/dallas on January 21, 2001 at 12:39:39:

Hey reggie, have you tried a contract of assignment to flip you property to another investor? You can download one from the TREC web site,it’s free! frank

HELP!! Quick Flip Road Block! - Posted by Reggie

Posted by Reggie on January 21, 2001 at 01:26:01:

Recently, after reading Jackie Lang’s “Quick Flip Primer”(1&2), I decided that the best way for me to get into real estate investing is to start by doing quick flips. So far I have followed everything she has said to do. To date I have 7 investor/re-habber’s lined up, a couple of real estate agents to look for vacant or distressed properties and a title company to handle the closings. My question now is, what procedures do I follow in assigning the property to another investor and collecting my cash at the closing? Do I have the investor sign a separate contract? I would greatly appreciate any response from someone who has a great deal of experience in this area of real estate investing.

Re: HELP!! Quick Flip Road Block! - Posted by Rob FL

Posted by Rob FL on January 21, 2001 at 23:26:33:

If the investor is somebody I know or if my profit is less than 5K, then I will do an assignment of contract. Otherwise I do a second contract and we do a double-closing.

Re: HELP!! Quick Flip Road Block! - Posted by Louis E. Vigil

Posted by Louis E. Vigil on January 21, 2001 at 08:24:32:

I am curious who is Jackie Lang? Where is she located?
I use to work with a person Name Jackie Lang. She had a vast network of investors.

Re: HELP!! Quick Flip Road Block! - Posted by Reggie

Posted by Reggie on January 21, 2001 at 12:19:39:

Jackie is an investor who specializes in flipping contracts. She lives in the Dallas,TX area. You can find her articles in “How To” section on CREonline