Help understanding Private Stock Offerings!!!! - Posted by Jessyca K. Watson

Posted by Jessyca Watson on March 25, 2001 at 16:52:37:

Nate,

I have been using this board for 1 1/2 years and have always found it helpful. Yes, you are right this is a real estate board, but I have never had any complaints about asking another question (like the one I did) until now. I am sorry if I offended you by asking the question but I figured since everyone else here is so nice that it wouldn’t bother anyone.

Help understanding Private Stock Offerings!!! - Posted by Jessyca K. Watson

Posted by Jessyca K. Watson on March 22, 2001 at 14:56:36:

Okay, I need help big time. I need to finance my business at start-up level. I have talked with someone who suggested that I incorporate this business and sell shares threw Private Offerings (under Reg. D of SEC) and I want to do this. I have been looking all over the internet and have found alot except for the exception of how much I should sell the stock for, how I keep controling % of shares, and what rate of return and how to figure it. If anyone could help me with these questions It would be greatly appriecated. (sorry can’t spell) Thank you in advance.

Jessyca Watson

Use library. Reg D is not that simple. NTXT - Posted by Brent_IL

Posted by Brent_IL on March 23, 2001 at 16:36:54:

nt

Re: Help understanding Private Stock Offerings!!! - Posted by Nate

Posted by Nate on March 22, 2001 at 20:29:09:

You are posting on the wrong bulletin board.

This board is for discussion of real estate investing, not private stock companies.

Nate