help w/ no money down deal - Posted by et


Posted by et on January 28, 1999 at 15:36:45:

If a homeowner is willing to sign over their home to you and after doing so you obtain a new first mortgage or home improvement loan and give the seller $XXXX.XX and a second mortgage how do you set up the original paper work. I know the title company would hold the deed until the transaction is completed but do you do a regular agreement and with the price being $0.00 or maybe I am going about this the wrong way.