Hey, I got to meet Jim Kennedy. What a cool guy. - Posted by Robert (Houston,TX)

Posted by phil fernandez on April 28, 2000 at 10:19:14:

Robert,

Jim Kennedy is a great guy with a vast amount of real estate investing knowledge. I had the pleasure of meeting and hanging out with him at the last CREOnline convention in Atlanta.

Hey, I got to meet Jim Kennedy. What a cool guy. - Posted by Robert (Houston,TX)

Posted by Robert (Houston,TX) on April 28, 2000 at 10:04:36:

Hi everyone,

When I arrived in Houston a few weeks ago, I got to meet Jim Kennedy at the Real Estate Investors Club (RICH) of Houston. He is very congenial and took time to answer my questions without making me feel uncomfortable or hurried. He took time out from a busy meeting schedule to answer my questions giving me the feeling that I had all the help and assistance I could possibly need here.

Thanks again, Jim.
I enjoy your posts and look forward to our next meeting.

Robert

Thanks For The Kind Words! - Posted by Jim Kennedy - Houston, TX

Posted by Jim Kennedy - Houston, TX on April 30, 2000 at 24:24:36:

Thanks to Robert, Phil, John and Terry for the kind words.

Since first visiting this site in 1998, I have become ?addicted? to CREOnline. This is a fabulous forum for those of us who are interested in creative real estate investing. At the Dallas convention last year, John Behle?s 5-day paper workshop in Salt Lake City, and then at the Atlanta convention this year, I had the very great pleasure and good fortune to meet and mingle with some of the terrific folks who frequent this site. These friendships mean a lot to me. Whatever minor contribution a can make to CREOnline is the least I can do considering the enormous benefit that I derive.

Best of Success!!

Jim Kennedy,
Houston, TX

Could’t agree more!!! - Posted by Terry (Dallas) soon to be Houston!

Posted by Terry (Dallas) soon to be Houston! on April 29, 2000 at 07:27:21:

I have had the pleasure of talking, meeting and using Jim as a sounding board on numerous occasions. He is what I like to call a Quiet Giant. He has the answers to an tremendous amount of questions but does it in a very unassuming way. He is never too busy to stop and see how You are doing not just the job.
I hope to become close friends with Jim when my family and I move back home to Houston and not just because he is super resource for REI but because he does want to see people succeed.
Terry

Re: Hey, I got to meet Jim Kennedy. What a cool guy. - Posted by JohnB_NJ

Posted by JohnB_NJ on April 28, 2000 at 21:00:25:

Yes, I have to agree, Jim is on “cool” guy that knows RE. He also gives away $100 bills. They look so real that I was fooled by them at the '99 Dallas CRE convention. I like them so much, I now use that idea.

Jim, I look forward to meeting up with you in the future. Will you be in Park City, UT for a Notes bootcamp refresher course?

Take care,

-John