Home Buyers of America vs. The CREON convention - Posted by Doe

Posted by Dennis on March 05, 2000 at 10:03:26:

I personally do not think that 5,000 is worth it for them.I was one of the suckers who attended the 3 day thing,and I bought into them.Actually,the only thing I was looking at was funding and did not care about their tutelage.We spent 2,000 for that,and am looking at some info on just what these people do.I came across this site while surfing,and think this is way better.The thing that happened here,is that i got my interest up,and since i am one of those people who do not believe almost anything “hyped” to me (comes from being a Missourian) I tend to search out other alternatives to get the whole story.

Home Buyers of America vs. The CREON convention - Posted by Doe

Posted by Doe on March 03, 2000 at 12:19:56:

I was wondering if anyone had “success” after attending seminars w/ Bobby Blair’s Home buyers of America?

For $5,000, is it worth it? If anyone went to the Atlanta convention; How would you compare the seminar w/ HBA & CREON’s convention.

Did anyone get their $5,000 worth from HBA???

Re: Home Buyers of America vs. The CREON convention - Posted by Mark (SDCA)

Posted by Mark (SDCA) on March 06, 2000 at 16:23:00:

I haven’t run across a seminar/boot camp yet that I would pay 5K for. Use it for some closing costs instead…

Mark

Man o man… and I didn’t think I would post today… - Posted by HR

Posted by HR on March 03, 2000 at 18:08:15:

Doe,

The difference is enormous. Honestly. I got started in rei thru HBOE and their info is below average at best. Are they charging 5 grand now for their weekend seminar, or is that the rehab bootcamp they put on? If I had to do it all over again, I woulden’t give them a penny. There are far superior programs available.

Their weekend seminar (I paid $1500) is just too basic. There is a tremendous amount of sales hype, and all the info you can get from a good book like Real Estate Investing by McLean and Eldred, Second Edition. No joke.

As far as the creonline convention goes, the information is far more cutting edge at a reasonable price.

I could go on and on about hboe. Do an archive search on this topic, and you will get many more opinions.

Good luck,

HR