How can I generate a list of people holding notes on mobile homes? - Posted by Chad Lare(FL)

Posted by Dirk Roach on April 25, 2000 at 12:00:34:

Hi Chad,
You’re right, there is a lot of money in playing on the note side of things.
I would suggest picking up Terry Vaughan’s “Cashing In”, which you can get right here on the site. It goes into all of the in’s and out’s of this very lucritive business.
Hope that helps,
Dirk

How can I generate a list of people holding notes on mobile homes? - Posted by Chad Lare(FL)

Posted by Chad Lare(FL) on April 25, 2000 at 10:49:04:

I am interested in buying discounted notes secured by mobile homes. I was thinking that a good way to go about it would be to mail postcards to people who are holding notes on mobile homes. Can anyone tell me how I can generate a list of lien holders in my area. Can I get that by searching the public records at the courthouse, or whould I get it from the DMV?

Lonnie said in his course that he has never paid more than fifty cents on the dollar for a mobile home note. It seems to me that buying notes at such a high discount offers a great oppertunity to create some cash flow. Is anyone doing this now? Any insight that you could give me would be greatly appreciated.