How can I set this one up to help him - Posted by Lucifer

Posted by Soapymac on December 04, 1998 at 09:38:00:

in that area in the last two years…

and the amount you quote that they owe is as of now…

then you may want to check out the articles on the site for L/O’s (lease options). You could help them, and make a few bucks yourself.

My 2 cents.

Soapymac

How can I set this one up to help him - Posted by Lucifer

Posted by Lucifer on December 04, 1998 at 04:57:12:

I was confronted by a couple who desperately need to sell their house. Sound familiar?What happened is they needed to build a bigger home , you see he is handicapped big time, { no arms or legs} so they needed to build a bigger home for space and both mortgages are killing them, they had it listed thru a realtor, with no luck, so the realtor suggested renting to pay the mortgage, and they trashed the placwe so this couple had to put a couple K into it to put it back to selling shape.This house is in mint condition, they owe 84k, the appraisal 2 yrs ago came in at 101 k, and they just need to get out from under it, in other words all the money, pay off the mortgage and be done with it, its been three years now.I have never done a flip, they really
do not want to owner finance, cuz the rent incident,I would really like to help them , can someone direct me in some suggestions as to how to help them??