How can Investor with limited time but access to funds expand into Lonnie Deals/MH investing in Texas area? - Posted by Earl

Posted by Ernest Tew on June 02, 2000 at 05:44:06:

Why don’t you post more details about what you are looking for and I’m sure some of the readers on CRE would be interested. They need to know what area of the country you would invest in, the minimum return you would expect, if you would buy the receivables on sales they have made, the type of transaction you would like to do etc.

How can Investor with limited time but access to funds expand into Lonnie Deals/MH investing in Texas area? - Posted by Earl

Posted by Earl on June 01, 2000 at 12:14:09:

I am an investor, who has limited time due to job constraints. I have access to funds for mobile home investing. I would like to do as Lonnie suggested in his books and work with other mobile home investors in Texas, who may lack funding. I am not sure exactly how I can find other mobile home investors out there to work with. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Earl

Re: How can Investor with limited time but access to funds expand into Lonnie Deals/MH investing in Texas area? - Posted by David

Posted by David on June 01, 2000 at 22:11:10:

Earl,

I am a Mobile Home investor in Northeast Texas. I currently have a partner on several deals,but am always looking for other investors. I am new to this web site and interested in learning some other income
sources for Mobile Homes. Currently I buy and sell used homes, repos, and sell new homes for dealers.My biggest money has been made buying doublewides,setting them up on land and selling them as real estate.I have several financing sources for people with problem credit so I have an advantage in this market. If you are interested in doing some deals feel free to contact me and we can discuss several investing options.

Re: How can Investor with limited time but access to funds expand into Lonnie Deals/MH investing in Texas area? - Posted by David

Posted by David on June 01, 2000 at 22:19:13:

Earl,

I thought my email address would post on the previous message, apparetly it did not. Please leave me a note on the board and we will get in touch with each other.