how do i get started in MH with no money at all? - Posted by John

Posted by Todd_OH on February 28, 2002 at 16:26:14:

how do i get started in MH with no money at all? - Posted by John

Posted by John on February 28, 2002 at 15:20:44:

I am hoping someone can help this newbie out - I have spent a lot of time on this website and maybe I’ve overlooked something but I really need to know how to get started because I have no money at all (okay, maybe $80 a month so spend on costs incurred but broke right now) - anyone kind enough to point me to a message, webpage? Any info. would be greatly appreciated!!

Read, think, learn, profit. - Posted by janice

Posted by janice on February 28, 2002 at 15:50:55:

Dude, this is the site! Take a few minutes and check it out. There are dozens of posts that ask the same questions you just asked, and there are dozens times dozens of answers.

Just a couple of days ago someone answered your exact question with a respose about being a bird dog. Zero cash needed, just some time and a bit of smarts.

CRE is work, so break a sweat and learn, this is the place.

Good luck!

Re: how do i get started in MH - Posted by vboveia

Posted by vboveia on February 28, 2002 at 15:43:06:

The first thing I would do is read all the mobile home articles on this site (http://www.creonline.com/mobilehomes/article-menu.html) Then I would browse through the posts on the mobile homes newsgroup, also on this site. Once you’ve done that, I would suggest ordering a course or two by Lonnie Scruggs and/or Ernest Tew. I personally own Lonnie’s “Deals on Wheels” and “Making Money with Mobile Homes” - I was impressed with his down-to-earth writing style and with the TONS of practical info on getting started in the mobile home business.

Good luck and Happy Reading!