How do i obtain loan to purchase a real estate? - Posted by malos

Posted by Clair-MO on July 31, 2003 at 13:21:24:

Malos, I won’t be sending the websites because it would be breaking the rules on this site. I’ll send you in private email the list of sites.

How do i obtain loan to purchase a real estate? - Posted by malos

Posted by malos on July 31, 2003 at 08:36:27:

I am a college student…i am really interested in the real estate…how i can purchase a real estate?
via…
bank loan? how i can apply for the bank loan as i have not been working yet as they require to see my income statement…
OR
there is another way? please advice me how to obtain there information if there is another way to obtain the resources that i need to purchase a real estate…

thank you…

Re: How do ipurchase a real estate? - Posted by GL - ON

Posted by GL - ON on July 31, 2003 at 10:36:37:

Hi Malos, how are you? Where are you writing from? This is important, as different place have different rules about investing.

If you want to get some ideas of how to buy real estate, look at the menu at the top left of the main page. Read some of the Information section, starting with the Success Stories section. You will find many new ideas on investing with little or no money of your own.

Re: How do i purchase a real estate? - Posted by Clair-MO

Posted by Clair-MO on July 31, 2003 at 10:29:18:

Malos, We are trained to think in terms of traditional lending practices to obtain a loan for purchase of a home if you have a good paying job and good credit you won’t have a problem in getting a loan for a purchase of a home. But there are many methods or buying a home rather than going through a bank. Some of the methods you don’t have to come up with a down payment, sounds interesting? Before I go into any details you have to come up with some sources for financing the property? Don’t be disheartening, there’s hope!!! You can do a lease purchase/optioning from the owner to avoid having to pay for an option fee. I would say something to the effect"It is against my business policy to give an option fee to you the owner. I use the option fee to market your home to a qualified tenant-buyer." Or if there are some equity in the property you can suggest for the owners to take the equity out of their home for the option fee and refinance themselves to get the equity out of the property. You can do a search in the archives for financing the property and you can find several ways to finance a home.

Re: How do i purchase a real estate? - Posted by malos

Posted by malos on July 31, 2003 at 10:41:54:

Thank you for your advice and information. I really appreciate it. Thank you…
By the way, can you lead me to the website or archieve where i can seek for those information - other method than obtaining loan from the bank.
i will appreciate if you can do me the above favour.
Thank you again. Hope you can help me.

Re: How do i purchase a real estate? - Posted by Brent_IL

Posted by Brent_IL on July 31, 2003 at 14:05:45:

Other sites might be specialized, but I think you can find everything that you need here. It just takes putting in the effort necessary to read all of the articles and money-making ideas, and then searching the archives for additional information.

On the internet, there is no equal to the collective real estate knowledge available on creonline.com Twenty years ago, the idea that this depth of information would be available for free would have been laughed at.