How do I pull credit reports on people? - Posted by Joel

Posted by Carlene on January 14, 2003 at 17:08:31:

Yes, that is the company. You’re right, they are convenient and fast. Also, as I’m sure most people do, I charge $20.00 for a credit application. It allows me to screen out some of the people who aren’t serious.
I tried a service that gave me more information and a fancy report, but I found the hassles and the price weren’t worth it.

How do I pull credit reports on people? - Posted by Joel

Posted by Joel on January 13, 2003 at 15:26:41:

Ok, stupid question but who can I contact to be able to pull credit reports on people?

Joel

Re: How do I pull credit reports on people? - Posted by Carlene

Posted by Carlene on January 14, 2003 at 06:11:09:

I use a company on the internet called Accurate Check. You just fill out the information and fax it to them. They email or fax you back a report.
It has worked well for us. They are prompt as well.

Good luck,
Carlene

Re: How do I pull credit reports on people? - Posted by Steve-WA

Posted by Steve-WA on January 14, 2003 at 24:32:14:

Ask some of the PMs in your area what agency tthey use - usually there are some who will run the whole thing, credit and bkg for $30-$40

Re: How do I pull credit reports on people? - Posted by Chuck-NY

Posted by Chuck-NY on January 13, 2003 at 18:21:08:

I’ve used mrlandlord.com in the past.

Re: How do I pull credit reports on people? - Posted by Email Accurate Check?

Posted by Email Accurate Check? on August 05, 2003 at 17:40:44:

hi,

Curious about using Accurate Check (read good things about them so far). Do you fax them a copy of Lonnie’s credit application once filled out or do they provide a form? Do you know if I could email them instead of fax them (don’t got no fax)? I know I could probably call and find this all out, but just thought I’d ask for some reason. Thanx, Jon

Re: How do I pull credit reports on people? - Posted by Dave Swett-CA

Posted by Dave Swett-CA on January 14, 2003 at 16:33:14:

Do you perchance mean Accurate Credit in Pasadena? this is the same company that I use. Their telephone number is 626 798 6670. Owners are Jeff and Patty.

Web site is accuratecredit.com

Once you go thru all of the hoops with them, you have 24/7 access to do credit reports from your home computer. The convenience (and the cost of $12 or so) just can not be beat.

They also have all kinds of freebie forms for applications, agreements and what not that may be of use to a new business person.

DJ