How many can U have on site B4 it becomes a park? - Posted by Anna

Posted by Chuck (AZ) on January 31, 2002 at 12:58:12:

There’s more than corn in Indiana ya know… took me 42 years to grasp what that means.

Basketball forum? Didn’t know we had one. Is Bird a moderator?

I swear to God if you tell me Knight’s in there, I’ll never post here again.

:wink:

How many can U have on site B4 it becomes a park? - Posted by Anna

Posted by Anna on January 31, 2002 at 01:40:49:

I’m new to this site. I couldn’t find anything in the questions that were the answer to my query. Sorry if I overlooked it. I want to invest in a neglected piece of land in Indiana that has a few trailers on it already. How many more can I add before it becomes a trailer park? THANKS!

Last time I checked… - Posted by JT-IN

Posted by JT-IN on January 31, 2002 at 22:24:15:

Anna:

The last time that I checked this out, (in Indiana), you could have 4, (or maybe 5) mobiles, and when you exceeded that number, you are considered a park, and then you fall under the guise of the State Board of Health licensing requirements. It has been almost 8 or 9 yrs since I have checked this out, and these requirements usually do not get less stringent.

So, you could call the State Bd of Health in Indy, and ask the question there… Your local planning and zoning may be able to answer as well, but I would certainly check the state BOH too.

Just the way that I view things…

JT-IN

Hoosier-hysteria? - Posted by Chuck (AZ)

Posted by Chuck (AZ) on January 31, 2002 at 10:22:59:

Ask county zoning and ordinance… they’re the only one’s who can answer that.

Wrong board - Posted by Jerry Freeman

Posted by Jerry Freeman on January 31, 2002 at 11:29:53:

Excuse me, Chuck. Comments about Hoosier Hysteria should be posted at the CREonline basketball forum. (I grew up in Indiana, couldn’t resist.)

Best wishes,
Jerry