HOW TO BUY TAX LIEN PROPERTYS - Posted by ASHLEY

Posted by ramon on February 20, 2006 at 11:13:32:

I would like to buy tax lien propertys…how can i get started…

HOW TO BUY TAX LIEN PROPERTYS - Posted by ASHLEY

Posted by ASHLEY on February 19, 2005 at 20:28:26:

HI, can some one help? i would like to buy tax lein propertys but have no clue where to start please help

Re: HOW TO BUY TAX LIEN PROPERTYS - Posted by Arnold

Posted by Arnold on September 09, 2005 at 14:38:17:

buy some property

here’s how to do it… - Posted by David Krulac

Posted by David Krulac on February 20, 2005 at 19:06:09:

its easy to do all you need is a boatload of cash. at some sales you have to pay for the property before they will start with the next property. In all sales you need 100% cash within minutes. Bidding is very competitive, some properties go for 6 figures. Other properties go for a lot less but are often “troubled” properties like toxic waste dumps, contaminated sites, cliffs, under water, landlocked, expired leases, bombing range, unlocated, landfill, trash covered, under ground storage tanks, super fund sites, land under train tracks, wetlands, stream beds, bottom of man made lake, etc. etc. etc. (I’ve seen all these and more.)

Be careful its dangerous out there know what you are doing before leaping in with both feet.

Re: HOW TO BUY TAX LIEN PROPERTYS - Posted by Bill H

Posted by Bill H on February 20, 2005 at 11:53:30:

Ashley:

Welcome to the world of tax deed/lien/cetificate investing.

I have been doing it for yers now. It is not difficult to get into and how you accomplish that depends on where you are.

Some states sell every month, most on an annual basis. Virtually all require $$$$ on the barrelhead when you buy. Some now require that you post the funds in their account BEFORE you can participate.

How to start…go to you local courthouse law library and ask the law librarian to assist you. Get copies of all the statutes relaing to tax delinquent sales and read them. then read them again…finally read them again. LEARN what you are doing before youstart doing it. You can get seriously burned and lose your $$$.

It is not the Mom and Apple Pie that the late night infomercials make it sound. They tell you only of the successes. They all have the caveat “Unique results — yours may vary”…believe me yours will.

If you get into it, invest for the interest and penalties. Your chances of getting the house for pennies are about as good as your chances of hitting the powerball lotto.

You will get burned out shacks, drainage ditches, streets, vacant contaminted lots, and occasionally a decent lot or land…if you stay at it long enouogh/

There are two different types of tax sales…delinquent…and resales. The delinquent tax sales in almost all cases will be redeemed. The resales are delinquents that have gone through the process. No other investor or state entity wanted the property so the taxing authority puts it up for resale. These properties you can buy immediately right across the counter. What are they worth…you guess is as good as any one else’s.

Good Luck,
Bill H

Re: HOW TO BUY TAX LIEN PROPERTYS - Posted by chet

Posted by chet on February 20, 2005 at 24:46:53:

check out bid4assets.com.

There allow online bidding. I have mostly seen NV and CA properties sold.

Check the rules for each state as they vary.

Re: HOW TO BUY TAX LIEN PROPERTYS - Posted by michael conley

Posted by michael conley on April 10, 2007 at 19:52:27:

hello this is mike my quetion whats first step i take

Re: HOW TO BUY TAX LIEN PROPERTYS - Posted by lidia munoz

Posted by lidia munoz on June 16, 2006 at 07:39:10:

i will like to know how to buy delinquent tax propertys

Re: HOW TO BUY TAX LIEN PROPERTYS - Posted by Darlean Moffett

Posted by Darlean Moffett on January 16, 2006 at 07:33:14:

I would like to buy property and is trying to get a list of houses can you help

Re: HOW TO BUY TAX LIEN PROPERTYS - Posted by RALPH RENO

Posted by RALPH RENO on December 03, 2006 at 13:49:32:

DO you have martiral on how to buy tax deeds properties.

HOW TO BUY TAX LIEN PROPERTYS - Posted by Bill H

Posted by Bill H on June 16, 2006 at 13:04:21:

The post is pretty self explanatory…what is it that you do not understand about the process?

Good Luck,
Bill H