How to find evicted tenat's work address? - Posted by Tim

Posted by Bud Branstetter on May 29, 1999 at 20:27:00:

Since you are now a judgement creditor you have the right to pull their credit report. It may tell you their current address, bank accounts etc. Depending on you state you may be able to garnish wages. You can probably do a post judgement interragory. You can ask what bank accounts, job address, parents address(to collect against inheritance) in person or by written questions. If you have not done it you may want to have an attorney assist.

How to find evicted tenat’s work address? - Posted by Tim

Posted by Tim on May 29, 1999 at 19:58:16:

Won a judgment agaist a tenant for damages, unpaid rent and unpaid utilities. To collect the judgment I also needed to know her new place of employment. I know where she lives currently and SSN but since she got a new job I have not been able to find out where she works?
Are these judgments generaly collectable? Appreciate any suggestions for locating her work address.

Many thanks as usual