How to get started! - Posted by Ashlee Cromley

Posted by Chris on March 21, 2006 at 22:57:21:

Hit the archives with the topic “Getting Started” and “New” and you’ll get a whole course worth of info. Good luck and happy hunting!

Chris

How to get started! - Posted by Ashlee Cromley

Posted by Ashlee Cromley on March 18, 2006 at 11:18:03:

Hi real estate experts,
My name is Ashlee and I’m from Kansas City, Kan. I am new to the real estate investing business. I work an 8:00 to 5:00 job Monday thru Friday and take care of my four year old daughter, who by the way is a handful of joy! As a mother, I see her growing up so fast it feels like as if it were yesterday that I had her. But now, she is in her words a “big girl”. Enough about me and my family…What I really want is to get into real estate investing. I feel as if I can benefit from this sort of business because I am very self motivated, have great communications skills and also I’m very good with numbers. I want to help other families achieve their goal in life as well as meet my own. I would like to ask for some helpful knowledge and information from you on how to get started on rentals, rehabs and flipping houses. I am very open to to all sorts of advice and would greatly appreciate your insight. Thank you so much for helping me build my future and dreams.
Greatly appreciated,
Ashlee